Thursday, April 16, 2009

Priceless Part 2



Well, Millions' love for cock sucking has prompted me to scour the net webbings and find some other golden moments that don't let me down.

One example of the glory inside:



"I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you wanna... You Know."



"I'm on this Zoloft thing... Right?... But I'm only on that to keep me from killin y'all"


"I wish one of you had kids so I could kick them in the fuckin' head and stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain, cuz that's the pain I have waking up every day." - Iron Mike Tyson


WATCH THEM ALL!!


The comedy in this one is pretty self explanatory:



The video below makes you wonder what they were trying to prove by saying these things:



Below is my #1 video on You Tube. I've watched this so many damn times... never get tired of it.



I couldn't leave new reporters out of this party:



Shop 'Til You Drop:



I don't mind Jim Rome, apparently this guy does:



Boob toobery:



Good Gravy!



It's not funny to laugh about Tourettes... but:



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:



Can't forget about this one... SmoooOoooOooOOOOooooTH:



I also enjoy this one:



I am starting to really go off point with these links, but I can't stop - won't stop *does Puff Daddy dance*





No comments:

Post a Comment