Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soccer: An Example of Why People Think It's A Gay Sport



There are a lot of people around these parts that think soccer is either a wussy sport, or girlyman sport, or whatever adjective resembling gay they choose. Anyone who thinks this will surely find the video above as further proof. This guy can get any euro-chick he wants. He plays on the biggest stage at Man U. He reps Portugal. We all know what they say about Portuguese women.

How the hell did they catch this on tape?

Can't mention one Ronaldo without mentioning the other. Here is a video that made me laugh last year, and has done it again this year. Twice in one game. What are the odds?



I don't mind soccer. I used to actually watch it from time to time - even if it wasn't the World Cup or Euro. I'm the soccer equivalent to Ed Belfour between the pipes. Drunk, abusive, and downright filty when it comes to keeping things out of my net. That being said, soccer is nowhere near the top of my list.

I decided to add more ball busters:



Do you remember this commercial?






1 comment:

  1. Nothing is worse, or better to watch than shots to the nuts. Ronaldo = soccer pimp.

    -bm

    ReplyDelete